Pabligbagan Sang Anganggé:Angayubagia
(Kagingsirang saking Pabligbagan Sang Anganggé:Joseagush-bot)
Komentar terbaru: 6 hari yang lalu oleh Caro de Segeda pada topik Translation request
Hi. I am sorry to bother you with this but I would like to ask you whether you could please translate this to Balinese?
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
- 1. It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
- 2. It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
- 3. It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
- 4. It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
- 5. It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
- 6. Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary
- 7. It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
- 8. It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
- We hope you like Elefen!
Thanks for your help. Caro de Segeda (pabligbagan) 1 Juni 2023 14.09 (WITA)