Rahajeng rauh ring Pasangkepan!
Niki pupulan suratan sané anggén diskusi masalah kebijakan, teknis, basa, lan opérasi ring Wikipédia Basa Bali, sané kakepah dados pitung Pasangkepan. Cingak tabel ring sor puniki anggé ngerereh bagian sané pinih adung anggén pitakon/koméntar ragané. Anggén ngungkapang makejang komentar, saran, lan uneg-uneg mawit Wikipedia, Dane ngidang nyurat ring Wikipédia:Pasangkepan (Lain-lain). Anggén masalah sané luwih pelik, Ragané dapat menghubungi para pengurus Wikipedia secara langsung.
Sampunang engsap nyuratang tanda tangan lan warsa ring akhir pesan ragané (dengan cara mengetikkan ~~~~ utawi klik tombol "tanda tangan" ring toolbar penyuntingan).
Mal anggén icon (pemungutan suara)Sunting
Final steps making this a working standalone wikiSunting
I have been commenting at Pabligbagan:Kaca Utama (the equivalent of "Talk:Main_Page") up until now. I guess I really should be posting stuff like this here (reserving the other talk page for discussion of the "Kaca Utama" page itself). Anyway…
- Wikidata support has been enabled for this wiki, giving it shiny new interlanguage links on relevant pages.
- See, for example, the sidebar on the left side of this page: at the bottom of the sidebar it lists links to Village Pumps on Wikipedias in several other languages (the list just looks like names of different languages, but if you "hover" on one, you should be able to see the relevant page title — and, of course, if you follow the link, well, you'll see where you end up).
- "Manually" maintaining lists of interlanguage links on individual pages here is now unnecessary. They can be removed (like this).
- If removing the interlanguage links from a page results in no interlanguage links being shown on the page, then you will need to add the page to the appropriate Wikidata item. Go back to the version of the page that had interlanguage links (this can be done through the page history — you don't have to revert the edit in which you removed the interlanguage links, assuming you already made such an edit). Follow one of the interlanguage links. (You might want to copy the page title before you navigate away from the page, because you'll need it later.) This should take you to a page on that language's Wikipedia. Locate the "Wikidata item" link in the sidebar and follow it (note that this text may be localized to appear in the language of the wiki itself). Find the "Wikipedia" box where language codes and article titles in those languages are listed. Check that "ban" isn't already listed (it shouldn't be). Follow the "edit" link at the top of the box. Use "ban" for the wiki name and the appropriate Balinese page title for the page name (or just paste in the title you copied earlier, if you did that). If you don't see an "edit" link it's because the Wikidata item page has been locked. In that case, leave a message on the talk/discussion page requesting that someone add an entry for "ban". (For help editing Wikidata, see d:Wikidata:Tours for an interactive guide to editing or d:Help:Sitelinks for standard help-page style documentation.)
- If a page here has never had any interlanguage links and you think it should, find an equivalent page on, say, the English Wikipedia (or some other large Wikipedia) and find the "Wikidata item" link in the sidebar. Then follow the instructions in the previous bullet-point.
- The visual editor should now work because Parsoid has been updated to work with this wiki.
- Can someone verify this? (I don't use it myself, so I'd rather not try to test it out.)
Hi @Dcljr:, I think i found one thing which not working. Any Gadgets still not working until now (etc. Wikied, HotCat, etc.). What is the problem? Should I mention it in Wikimedia Phab? Thanks. Joseagush (pabligbagan) 1 Nopémber 2019 14.19 (WITA)
- According to the information at mw:Extension:Gadgets, it looks like an "interface editor" is needed to both create gadget pages and enable their use, since both actions seem to require edits to the "MediaWiki:" namespace. I've asked for help with this at m:Steward requests/Miscellaneous#Help needed enabling gadgets on banwiki (since there doesn't seem to be a dedicated page for interface-editor requests). Hopefully someone will comment here soon. In the meantime, it would probably be a good idea to make a list of exactly which gadgets you want to use here. - dcljr (pabligbagan) 1 Nopémber 2019 16.05 (WITA)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2019Sunting
Please help translate to your language
Wikipedia Asian Month is back! We wish you all the best of luck for the contest. The basic guidelines of the contest can be found on your local page of Wikipedia Asian Month. For more information, refer to our Meta page for organizers.
Looking forward to meet the next ambassadors for Wikipedia Asian Month 2019!
For additional support for organizing offline event, contact our international team on wiki or on email. We would appreciate the translation of this message in the local language by volunteer translators. Thank you!
Self submission Administrator for JoseagushSunting
Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contestSunting
In consideration of a week-long internet block in Iran, Wikipedia Asian Month 2019 contest has been extended for a week past November. The articles submitted till 7th December 2019, 23:59 UTC will be accepted by the fountain tools of the participating wikis.
Please help us translate and spread this message in your local language.